Do you suffer from thick or painful ingrown nails?
Our Medical-Grade Toenail Clippers is especially recommended for those with troubles with winding nails, hard nails, two nails, nail cracks, deep nails, thickened nails etc..
UNIQUE DESIGN: This nail nipper is designed to cut thickness, Ingrown toenails, roll nails and brittle foot nails, especially caused by psoriasis, nail fungus, injury, and aging.
SAFETY: Installed with precision grinding blades to provide clean and uniform cutting by using the curved Toenail Clippers jaws. 100% dermatologist graded surgical steel to prevent corrosion and minimize risk of infections. The blade does not break or tear, it cuts long and thick toenails accurately and is highly safe.
ERGONOMIC HANDLE: It’s constructed from heavy-duty polymers and coated in a proprietary non-slip material to avoid slipping, delivers easy grip and smooth control.
SUPER SHARP BLADE: Sharp enough to cut the copper wire, this nail clippers can smoothly and easily clip the rough, thick and hard fingernails or toenails that are difficult to be trimmed.
• Works well for problematic toenails and fingernails
• Padded grip and long handle provide maximum leverage
• Rust-proof surgical stainless steel
• Compact design
• Concave tip for precise trimming
• Sharp yet safety
• Double spring
• Soft non-slip grip
• Professional quality
1. Before cutting thick toenails, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes to soften your nails.
2. When cutting the nail with ingrown toenail clippers, the spring on the handle only needs to push up one of them. (The other one is spare).
3. Open the blade of the toenail clippers down to fit the curvature of the nail so that you can cut your nails smoothly.
4. The blade is very sharp. When you are not using the toenail clippers, please put on the plastic safety cover.
5. For patients with severe ingrowth nails, professional treatment is recommended.